Saturday 13 January 2018

Absolutely 64 Again


She totally likes me. She does. How could she not? I'm awesome. I'm super cool. Like the way I played it when we were on the bleachers. She was twirling her blonde hair, blinking her eyes super fast, poking her foot against the metal bench, breathing air like she was thinking about it. And I was all like, so lets meet up at Souvlaki Hut and she fell in love when she said "Sure".

Totally likes me. She does. How could she not? I'm pretty cool. Like the way I'm standing here outside Souvlaki Hut, pretending to mind my own business but I'm really checking out everything. Cooly, of course. Like some old dude and his son dressed up exactly the same, or that cute curly haired girl lugging some groceries across the street. Bet she'd be into me too, if I tried. How could she not? But I'm waiting for somebody else. Her loss. Plan B maybe? Seamless. I'm just that awesome.

She likes me. She does. I'm great. She's late, but whatever. I'm just standing here, super cool because that's how I do. Maybe I could talk up that groceries girl while I'm waiting. You know, she'll fall for me and then I'll have two ladies all over me. Damn, but she's gone. Oh well. Her loss. Next time I'll jump on that. Bit windy today. Whatever, I'm cold on the outside but inside it's all cool.

She's gotta like me. She does. I'm good. Been waiting for almost eleven minutes but I'm cool. I could just leave anytime but it hasn't been that long, imagine I leave too soon and then she comes and misses me! That'd be cruel. I'm cool, I'll wait. Not too cool to split on the fly, but not uncool to the point of waiting for an hour on this windy night. Nope, I'll give her another five, maybe ten minutes. But when she shows I'm gonna act all quiet, like slightly annoyed. That way she'll AGGGHHHHH IT'S HER SHE'S GETTING OFF THE BUS! PLAY IT COOL PLAY IT COOL LEAN AGAINST THAT FENCE! NO THAT'S DUMB LEAN FORWARD WITH YOUR HANDS IN YOUR POCKET PLAY IT COOL PLAY IT COOL

'Er, um... hi.'

No comments:

Post a Comment